While all cabin pricing reflects the basic cost per person, there will be an additional fee which will reflect port charges, government taxes, doc fees, gratuities and security fees.
- Any person showing up at the port without their partner, shall not be admitted onto the ship and shall not be entitled to any sort of refund.
- Single passengers shall be allowed on the ship in a cabin only when accompanied by a couple and staying in their cabin.
All reservations are subject to the Terms & Conditions outlined below. You may contact our office if you have any questions regarding our policies.
FOR RESERVATIONS DURING HEDONISM GROUP RATE EVENTS:
- Cancellations 101 days or more prior to departure will incur in a $50.00 per person cancellation fee.
- Cancellations 76-100 days prior to departure will incur in a $100.00 per person cancellation fee.
- Cancellations 46-75 days prior to departure will incur a 50% (of total cost) penalty.
- Cancellations made 45 days or less prior to departure or after: NO REFUND
- Note: Cancellation policy may vary for specific events.
- *Cancellations must be in writing by emailing your cancellation request to billing@ToplessTravel.com.
FOR RESERVATIONS DURING CRUISE EVENTS:
- The cancellation policy for cruise events is not set by Topless Travel. It is set by the charter company of the cruise.
- For policy details, please refer to the General Information section on each individual cruise page on the Topless Travel website.
Due to new government regulations requiring cruise lines to submit final departure manifests at least 60 minutes prior to sailing, guests are requested to complete Online Check-in no later than 3 days prior to their cruise. Guests that have not completed Online Check-in, will be required to complete this process at the pier two hours prior to the published sailing time.
Please note: All guests must be checked-in and onboard the ship no later than 60 minutes prior to the published sailing time or they will not be permitted to sail.
All guests must be 21 years of age or older and must be a couple. For the purposes of this cruise, a couple is one male and one female.
All guests will be required to sign our Couples Cruise Rules prior to boarding.